FLP FOREVER ARCTIC SEA OMEGA -3, HEALTH SUPPLEMENT
PACK SIZE = 120 SOFTGELS.
A vital set of nutrients required for a healthy body are the fatty acids. These nutrients serve several functions, including the make-up of the majority of the protective membrane that surrounds every one of our cells. They are also used by the body as major building blocks for the creation of body fat, needed in appropriate amounts to cushion and protect our internal organs and keep us warm. However, not all fatty acids provide the same benefits. Scientific research has linked the consumption of saturated fatty acids, found predominantly in animal fat, with increased levels of cholesterol and a higher risk of heart attacks, while the unsaturated variety from vegetable oils do not have that effect.
Forever Living Products has formulated a superior nutritional supplement to take advantage of the latest research into this important area of nutrition. By combining Omega-3 with Omega-9, it provides a safe and balanced supplement that can favorably support healthy blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Forever Arctic-Sea Super Omega-3 is a breakthrough in terms of a balanced supplement, using both vegetable and fish oils to derive the benefit of each. Omega-3 is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid found in salmon and other seafood. Omega-9 is the unsaturated fatty acid found in vegetable products, like olive oil.
Each capsule has an EPA content of 225 mg and 150 mg each of DHA and oleic acid, all of which are lacking in most Western diets. The benefits of EPA and DHA include supporting the circulatory system. They are needed for other functions, including the development and health of the eyes and brain, and can support proper joint function.
What is Omega-3 Fatty Acid?
Omega-3 Fatty Acids are absolutely essential and required by the body for both proper physical development and to maintain good health by helping make and repair the body’s cells and organs. They can raise “good” cholesterol (HDL) to help unclog veins and arteries.
What are the Benefits?
Clinical studies suggest that omega-3 fatty acids may be helpful in a variety of health conditions like:
· High cholesterol: One who consumes high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids tend to have increased HDL (good) cholesterol and decreased triglycerides.
· High blood pressure: Research suggests that diets or supplements rich in omega-3 fatty acids lower blood pressure significantly in individuals with hypertension.
· Healthy Heart: Omega-3 fatty acid intake (primarily from fish)helps protect against stroke caused by plaque buildup and blood clots in the arteries that lead to the brain.
· Healthy Sugar level: Individuals with unhealthy sugar levels tend to have high triglyceride and low HDL levels .Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil can help lower triglycerides and apoproteins, raise HDL, so people can maintain healthy sugar level from eating food rich in Omega 3 fatty acid.
· Joints Functions: Omega-3 fatty acid supplements may help reduce tenderness in joints, decrease morning stiffness, and allow for a reduction in the amount of medication needed for people with rheumatoid arthritis.
· Osteoporosis: Omega-3 fatty acids help increase levels of calcium in the body, deposit calcium in the bones, and improve bone strength.
· Depression: The Omega-3 fatty acids are important components of nerve cell membranes .They help nerve cells communicate with each other, which is an essential step in maintaining good mental health.
· Asthma: Clinical research suggests that omega-3 fatty acid supplements may decrease inflammation and improve lung function in adults with asthma.
61 HEALTH BENEFITS OF OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
1. There is strong evidence that omega-3 fatty acids have a beneficial effect in bipolar disorder.
2. Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation is associated with reduced mania and depression in juvenile bipolar disorder.
3. Clinical studies have reported that oral fish oil supplementation has beneficial effects in rheumatoid arthritis and among some asthmatics.
4. Fish oil improves tubular dysfunction, lipid profiles and oxidative stress in patients with IgA nephropathy.
5. Dietary supplementation with flaxseed oil lowers blood pressure in dyslipidaemic patients.
6. Omega 3 fatty acids improve the cardiovascular risk profile of subjects with metabolic syndrome, including markers of inflammation and auto-immunity.
7. Omega-3 in modest doses reduces cardiac deaths, and in high doses reduces nonfatal cardiovascular events.
8. Dietary supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids reduces the incidence of sudden cardiac death in patients with myocardial infarction.
9. Omega-3 fatty acid reduce the total mortality and sudden death in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction.
10. Raising blood levels of omega-3 fatty acid levels may be 8 times effective than distributing automated external defibrillators (AEDs), and 2 times more effective than implanting implanting cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) in preventing sudden death.
11. Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation reduces total mortality and sudden death in patients who have already had a heart attack.
12. Consuming small quantities of fish is associated with a reduction in coronary heart disease.
13. Omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D supplementation results in a substantial reduction incoronary calcium scores and slowed plaque growth.
14. Omega-3 fatty acids prevent atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass surgery.
15. Omega-3 fatty acid supplementation has a therapeutic effect in children with ADHD.
16. A combination of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids as well as magnesium and zinc consumption provide a beneficial effect on attentional, behavioural, and emotional problems of children and adolescents.
17. Fish oil supplementation has a significant therapeutic effect on children with autism.
18. Omega-3 fatty acids appear to be an effective treatment for children.
FOREVER ARCTIC SEA OMEGA -3, HEALTH SUPPLEMENT
- Brand: Forever
- Product Code: Product 29
- Availability: 50